Wednesday, April 13, 2016

One of my filmic effects in drodel form



 Above is my drodel for the filmic effect shot reverse shot. In some of the avant-garde films use the shot reverse shot in the way that you are watching a character talk and then the screen switches to show you who she is looking at and it is the same actress in a different part of the film. I wanted to use the same type of effect in my theater area. These are the three points where you are able to see two theaters from the same position. The top theater I want you to be able to see people laughing or smiling and in the next look see a horror film or scary scene. The bottom right is the effect that I want you to be able to see the top of one person and the legs of another theater. The last effect on the bottom left would be people scared by the film and a calm scene in the other side.

1 comment: