Thursday, February 25, 2016

Analysis of the site and first attempt drodels.

In my first attempts for the drodels I tried to pick one aspect of the site and display it in the model form. 

At first I just wanted to experiment with ways that I could represent the boundaries of the site. I pushed in the paper on certain points that were boundaries on one level but not on the other level. This showed where the boundaries were in that point.
This drodel was made with the paths of the movements in mind. I found that there was a strict path of movement in one space and not a strict path of movement in the other space. 

I used this drodel to build off of the last one made about the movement. This shows the movement in the space by the allowable direction. I also wanted to show the movement downward on the site. A way to improve this model may be to create more of an indent with the paths or show the paths in a different way.
After testing these drodles I found that I needed to try a different approach. My next step is to create a drawing of what I want to show within the drodel and then work off of the pulls and pushes of those movements. I also need to considered the other side of the drodels. On my first tries I wanted to keep my drodels simple and test out the papers. Now that I have tested I want the paper to give a different result from the front and the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment