Monday, February 8, 2016

Filming.....

I decided to film in providence because it is in some places a high traffic area and in others very quite and open. The idea for my first film was to capture the people and architecture relationship. I find that many times we walk our everyday paths and do not notice beautiful moments or an interesting material used on a façade. Below is one of the clips I used, this is before it was edited or changed.

 
The montage of videos I have clipped together include both nature, architecture, and people, all within the same two blocks in providence. Throughout the video I focused on changing the saturation and seeing how color would effect the view. I found that if I decreased some of the saturation there would still be some red hue in the brick and you would focus more on the façade or the material. I also reversed some shots to see the effect it would give to the motion of the shot. Some scenes I slowed down or sped up to see if it would give more of an effect for the viewer to focus on different things within the shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment