Sunday, February 28, 2016

Isometric of the transition space

I found that the common problem between my last experimental sketches and drodels was that I am not extenuating the transition space. For my isometric I decided to draw the buildings on the lowest portion of the paper and then explode upward the circulation space. I used heavier line weights on this circulation space in order to extenuate the importance of that area verses the areas that are boundaries for this space. Below is a sketch I did prior to the final isometric, just used to lay out spaces and see if this type of layout would be easy to read and understand.


My thought pattern for the drodel is to create a sectional drawing and then use that drawing to pull and push layers that would represent boundaries and circulation. I am going to use the same method as before with this drodel and pull forward the circulation space to really extenuate that area.


No comments:

Post a Comment