Sunday, February 14, 2016

Hourglass Final


When creating the longer version of this film I chose the clips specifically so that I would have a balance of the every day moments, happy memories, and tragedies. This is why cutting this film in half was difficult. After watching it over I found scenes that seemed repetitive or were not as important as others. I was also able to rearrange some scenes at the end and shorten some to add an increase or intensity in movement. The link below contains the video. 


The image below shows the analysis for the film. I found it important to show the continuum of time throughout this and to show how powerful the words spoken in the clips were to the meaning of the film. The overlapping of the photos shows the connection of each event and how they could be connected by the same people or even be happening in the same span of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment