Tuesday, March 29, 2016

further exploration of my drottle and my film terms


This week I have been working on developing the shape of my building and creating a more dynamic design. One of my comments I received at the review was that my building wasn't really towers and was turning into more of a horizontal building as I expanded it. I thought a possibility to work with this comment a bit would be to start with one tower and have it expand to two different towers. 

From my searches online I found an image similar to this one for dissolve. I thought maybe I could incorporate this into my building as it transitions into another space, similar to my drottle.

This is the concept sketch I was working on to play out the forms a bit to expand the building, and incorporate the form of the drottle .




 

No comments:

Post a Comment