Sunday, March 13, 2016

Some Interesting Photos from Mexico City

I have been looking through the photos taken by our studio group from Mexico city and have chosen some interesting textures and sculptures that were seen throughout the city. I think these will be great to keep in mind while I am designing my building. Also, the food looks amazing I'm glad you were all able to pick up some yummy snacks during your trip.


 





This is a very interesting texture that could also give the illusion of a perspective view. This could be interesting to use with one of the film effects such as zoom or perspective.


I found this arch way very interesting and the colors are beautiful.

This was a sculpture found in one of the museums and I find the texture and the pattern very interesting. It reminds me of the intricate patterns incorporated into the library and also in the murals around the campus.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment